Each (coloured) line represents a period in The Pilgrims history from their formation in 1886 to the
- Depicting all the major events in the history of the club, trophies, players, managers.
- The centre line is an “icons” line representing all the greats, Jack, Jones, Hodges, Tynan, Hore and Black
- Great detail including managers, player appearances, goals, trophies and every big Argyle cup run, promotion and championship.
- Information detailing the development of Home Park, the kit and the club badge.
- Extensively footnoted to include important events and people in the clubs history.
- Printed on 250 gsm art paper available in A3 and A2 as a print and is ideal for framing or just putting on the wall.
- Full of vivid colours and a great combination of football history and the iconic tube map.
- The A2 size is particularly impressive for bedrooms, offices, landings and other larger areas.
We now offer the Plymouth Argyle map framed and mounted in A2 and A3 in various frame colours.
- Priced at A3 – £25 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A2 – £34 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A3 – £89 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK.
- Priced at A2 – £99 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK.
Please note the framing service is only available for UK customers. For your information regarding paper sizes – A3 (print is landscape) is 29.7 cms height and 42 cm long. (Two sheets of A4.) A2 is 42 cms high and 59.4cms width. (I would recommend an A3 for smaller walls, particular recommended for toilets!) and A2 for larger wall space.