- The History of Manchester City on an underground styled map.
- Each line represents a period in Citys history from their formation as Ardwick to the present day
- Depicting all the major events in the history of the club, trophies, players, managers.
- The centre line is an “icons” line representing all the greats Doyle, Trautmann, Swift, Corrigan.
- Great detail including player appearances, goals, trophies and every City promotion.
- Information detailing the development of Maine Road the move to Eastlands, the kit and the club badge. (Including a section on whether Uwe Roslers dad, bombed our chippy or not.)
- Extensively footnoted to include important events and people in the clubs history.
- Printed on 250 gsm art paper available in A3 and A2 as a print and is ideal for framing or just putting on the wall.
- Full of vivid colours and a great combination of football history and the iconic tube map.
- The A2 size is particularly impressive for bedrooms, offices, landings and other larger areas.
We now offer the City map framed and mounted in A2 and A3 in various colours.
- Priced at A3 – £25 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A2 – £34 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A3 – £89 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK.
- Priced at A2 – £99 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK.
Please note the framing service is only available for UK customers.
For your information regarding paper sizes – A3 (print is landscape) is 29.7cm high and 42cm long (two sheets of A4). A2 is 42 cms high and 59.4cm long.