The History of Bristol Rovers on an underground styled map.
- Each line represents a period in Rovers history from their formation as The Black Arabs, to Eastville, Twerton, back to Bristol to the present day
- Depicting all the major events in the history of the club, trophies, players, managers.
- The centre line is an “icons” line representing all the greats Pitt, Bradford, Taylor, Hollaway and Randall.
- Great detail including player appearances, goals, trophies and special info on promotions and Rovers triumph in The Watney Cup.
- Information detailing the development of Eastville and the previous grounds, floodlights and each Rovers promotion.
- Extensively footnoted to include important events and people in the clubs history.
- Printed on 250 gsm art paper available in A3 and A2 as a print and is ideal for framing or just putting on the wall.
- Full of vivid colours and a great combination of football history and the iconic tube map.
- The A2 size is particularly impressive for bedrooms, offices, landings and other larger areas.
We now offer the Rovers map framed and mounted in A2 and A3 in various colours.
- Priced at A3 – £25 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A2 – £34 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A3 – £89 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK.
- Priced at A2 – £99 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK.
Please note the framing service is only available for UK customers.
For your information regarding paper sizes – A3 (print is landscape) is 29.7cm high and 42cm long (two sheets of A4). A2 is 42 cms high and 59.4cm long