The History of Southampton on an underground styled map. Available as a signed limited edition of 100, this print is signed and numbered by the designer Mike Cochrane with an embossed seal stating it is a limited edition, printed on 250 gsm art paper.
Available as a signed limited edition of 100, this print is signed and numbered by the designer Mike Cochrane with an embossed seal stating it is a limited edition, printed on 250 gsm art paper.
Each line represents a period in The Saints history from their formation to the present day
- Depicting all the major events in the history of the club, trophies, players, managers.
- The centre line is an “icons” line representing all the greats, Stokes, Channon, Osgood, Paine, Bates and Le Tissier.
- Great detail including managers, player appearances, goals, trophies and the famous FA Cup run of 1976.
- Information detailing the development of The Dell and St Mary`s.
- The history of the club badge.
- The history of the strip from formation to the present
- Extensively footnoted to include important events and people in the clubs history.
- Printed on 250 gsm art paper available in A3 and A2 as a print and is ideal for framing or just putting on the wall.
- Full of vivid colours and a great combination of football history and the iconic tube map.
- The A2 size is particularly impressive for bedrooms, offices, landings and other larger areas.
We now offer the Southampton limited edition map framed and mounted in A2 and A3 in various frame colours priced at…
- Number 1 – £1,000
- Number 2 – £750
- Number 3 – £500
- Numbers 4 – 10 – £350
Please note the framing service is only available for UK customers. For your information regarding paper sizes – A3 (print is landscape) is 29.7 cms height and 42 cm long. (Two sheets of A4.) A2 is 42 cms high and 59.4cms width. (I would recommend an A3 for smaller walls, particularly recommended for toilets!) and A2 for larger wall space.