The History of Portsmouth on an underground styled map. Available as a signed limited edition of 100, this print is signed and numbered by the designer Mike Cochrane with an embossed seal stating it is a limited edition, printed on 250 gsm art paper.
Available as a signed limited edition of 100, this print is signed and numbered by the designer Mike Cochrane with an embossed seal stating it is a limited edition, printed on 250 gsm art paper.
Each line represents a period in Pompey`s history from their formation by John Brickwood to the present day.
- Depicting all the major events in the history of the club, trophies, players, managers.
- The centre line is an “icons” line representing all the greats, Dickenson, Hiron, Gordon and Harris.
- Great detail including player appearances, goals, trophies and every Portsmouth trophy.
- Information detailing the development of Fratton Park, the kit and the club badge.
- Identifies players and managers integral to Portsmouth`s four divisional Championships
- Specific info on Portsmouth`s promotion to the Premiership and FA Cup win in 2008.
- Up to date with current manager Paul Cook and modern greats Merson, James, Diarra and Whittingham.
- Extensively footnoted to include important events and people in the clubs history.
- Printed on 250 gsm art paper available in A3 and A2 as a print and is ideal for framing or just putting on the wall.
- Full of vivid colours and a great combination of football history and the iconic tube map.
- The A2 size is particularly impressive for bedrooms, offices, landings and other larger areas.
We now offer the Everton limited edition map framed and mounted in A2 and A3 in various frame colours
- No 1 – £1000
- No 2 – £750
- No 3 – £500
- No’s 4-10 – £350
Please note the framing service is only available for UK customers. For your information regarding paper sizes – A3 (print is landscape) is 29.7 cms height and 42 cm long. (Two sheets of A4.) A2 is 42 cms high and 59.4cms width. (I would recommend an A3 for smaller walls, particularly recommended for toilets!) and A2 for larger wall space.