For those that want an extra special gift for I offer an early limited editions of this print numbered from 1 to 10 from a run of only 100 limited edition prints.
This makes a dramatic, colourful, clean and unique piece of art.
The prints are professionally framed in an A2 size (six sheets of A4 landscape) and couriered to your delivery address. You will have a choice of black or white frame and if you wish I can dedicate them to your requirements. (Please order and I will contact you by email on receipt to sort frames and any dedication out.)
These prints are signed and numbered as appropriate.
Additionally they are embossed with the Tube Art Limited edition seal so that you know they are unique.
Prices are as follows in a limited edition run of only 100.
The History of Ipswich Town Football Club on an underground styled map. Available as a signed limited edition of 100, this print is signed and numbered by the designer Mike Cochrane with an embossed seal stating it is a limited edition, printed on 250 gsm art paper.
- The History of Ipswich Town F.C. on an underground styled map.
- Each line represents a period in Town`s history from their formation as to the present day
- Depicting all the major events in the history of the club, promotions, players, managers.
- The centre line is an “icons” line representing all the greats.
- Great detail including player appearances, goals, trophies and managers.
- Information detailing the development of Portman Road and the previous grounds, floodlights and attendances.
- Extensively footnoted to include important events and people in the clubs history.
- Printed on 250 gsm art paper available in A3 and A2 as a print and is ideal for framing or just putting on the wall.
- Full of vivid colours and a great combination of football history and the iconic tube map.
- The A2 size is particularly impressive for bedrooms, offices, landings and other larger areas.
- Number 1 – £1,000
- Number 2 – £750
- Number 3 – £500
- Number 4 – 10 £350