Available as a signed limited edition of 100, this print is signed and numbered by the designer Mike Cochrane with an embossed seal stating it is a limited edition, printed on 250 gsm art paper.
Each line represents a period in The Bantams history from their formation to the present day
- Depicting all the major events in the history of the club, trophies, players, managers.
- The centre line is an “icons” line representing all the greats, Jackson, Podd, Jewell and O`Rourke.
- Great detail including managers, player appearances, goals, promotions and The famous FA Cup win.
- Information detailing the development of Valley Parade.
- The history of the club badge.
- The history of the strip from formation to the present
- Extensively footnoted to include important events and people in the clubs history.
- Printed on 250 gsm art paper available in A3 and A2 as a print and is ideal for framing or just putting on the wall.
- Full of vivid colours and a great combination of football history and the iconic tube map.
- The A2 size is particularly impressive for bedrooms, offices, landings and other larger areas.
- No 1 – £1000
- No 2 – £750
- No 3 – £500
- No’s 4-10 – £350
Please note the framing service is only available for UK customers.
For your information regarding paper sizes – A3 (print is landscape) is 29.7 cms height and 42 cm long. (Two sheets of A4.) A2 is 42 cms high and 59.4cms width.